Convertible Car Tour ~ Havana
See Havana as it was in 1959 from the back seat of a classic convertible car. Your native driver will have you cruising to all the highlights of this city stuck in time. This 3-hour tour will include stops at:
* Havana’s National Forest
* Callejon de Hamal – a street long art project dedicated to the Afro-Cuban culture
* Hotel Nacional, where you will enjoy a drink overlooking the famous Malecon
* Plaza de la Revolucion
Sightsee some of Havana’s most famous monuments in comfort as you visit:
* Granma, the ship that carried the 82 fighters that sparked the revolution
* El Morro, Cuba’s famous fort that lies on the northen coast.
* and finally a stop at the famous Cathedral Square.
This excursion includes:
*Car and driver
*All stops and sights
*Drink at Hotel Nacional