Deluxe Classic Convertible Tour
Why limit your experience? Choose our deluxe classic car tour and see all Havana has to offer from the back seat of a classic convertible car. Your native driver will have you cruising to all the highlights of this city stuck in time. This 5-hour tour will include stops at:
* Havana’s National Forest
* Callejon de Hamal – a street long art project dedicated to the Afro-Cuban culture
* Hotel Nacional, where you will enjoy a drink overlooking the famous Malecon
* Plaza de la Revolucion
* Casa de Fuster, Havana’s mosaic neighborhood
* La Floridita, Known as the cradle of the Daiquiri, this is where Hemingway spent his days.
Sightsee some of Havana’s most famous monuments in comfort as you visit:
* Granma, the ship that carried the 82 fighters that sparked the revolution
* El Morro, Cuba’s famous fort that lies on the Northern coast.
* A stop at the famous Cathedral Square,
* And finally La Bodeguita del Medio the birthplace of the Mojito and Hemingway’s night time haunt.
This excursion includes:
*Car and driver
*All stops and sights
*Drink at Hotel Nacional, la Floridita, La Bodeguita del Medio